How to Disinfect The Interior Of Your Car During CoronavirusPosted on: August 9, 2020, by : Rakesh Sashmal
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has by now infected more than 2 million people worldwide in at least 177 countries and has resulted in more than 1,30,000 deaths globally.
In these tough times, it becomes imperative that we keep ourselves and our loved ones safe by keeping ourselves and our surroundings clean and disinfected.
The virus that causes COVID-19 is believed to survive for as long as 72 hours on surfaces made of plastic and metal which are found in almost all cars. Since, your car is your prime medium of commutation, it becomes all the more important for you to keep it disinfected in an attempt to contain the contagious coronavirus.
Ways To Keep Your Car Disinfected During Coronavirus Pandemic
Following are some of the ways in which you can keep your car free of germs without damaging its interiors:
- Clean the car door handles, keys, steering wheel, dashboard, cup holders, windows A/C vents, and gear shift with a sanitizer containing at least 70% alcohol.
- Clean the car roof, floor, seats using a vacuum cleaner.
- Use soap and water or leather-specific wipes for cleaning leather parts.
- Do not use bleach and bleach-based products as they can damage your car’s interiors. Also, avoid using disinfectants containing hydrogen peroxide.
Things To Always Keep In Your Car For Good Hygiene
- A box of tissues
- A hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol.
- Sanitary wipes or spray
- Air purifier