The Law Office of Aaron M. Black, defending individuals charged with serious crimes in Maricopa CountyPosted on: May 21, 2016, by : admin
If you have been charged with a criminal offense such as a DUI, Extreme or Aggravated DUI, assault, burglary or the sale of marijuana, Aaron has devoted his career to defending people accused of serious criminal offenses in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Aaron was raised in Phoenix and he attended Brophy College Preparatory. After graduating from Brophy he attended The University of Arizona where he majored in Political Science.
After graduation Aaron then passed both the Arizona and South Dakota Bar Exams and was quickly employed by the Office of the Maricopa County Public Defender. As a Deputy Public Defender he defended hundreds of individuals charged with serious felony offenses including Drug, Conspiracy, Aggravated Assault, Extreme DUI, Manslaughter, Murder, Money Laundering and almost every other crime in Arizona. During this time he honed his skills as a lawyer and became interested in focusing on both DUI and criminal defense in Arizona.
Aaron is widely recognized as a premier DUI defense attorney and is a proud member of:
- The State Bar of Arizona
- The State Bar of South Dakota
- American Bar Association
- 2016 Southwest Super Lawyer, Criminal Defense: DUI
- 2015 Southwest Super Lawyer, Criminal Defense: DUI
- 2014 Southwest Super Lawyer, Criminal Defense: DUI
- 2013 Southwest Super Lawyer Rising Star, Criminal Defense: DUI
- 2012 Southwest Super Lawyer Rising Star, Criminal Defense: DUI
- AVVO Rating 10/10 Superb Lawyer
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice – Former Board of Governors
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association
Unlike many large firms that want as many cases as possible Aaron represents a limited number of clients at any given time which allows him to give the personalized service as he understands that facing charges can be complicated and confusing for clients, and he works tirelessly to provide outstanding legal services. Having represented over one thousand clients facing DUI charges in Arizona, many of his DUI defense cases result in dismissals, not guilty verdicts, no jail time, or substantially reduced charges.
To learn more about the Law Office of Aaron Black call 480-729-1683 for a free consultation or visit www.aaronblacklaw.com.